Sunday, October 18, 2009

"I'm a Flea Marketeer" Linky Party

It's show-and-tell time over at the Flea Market Style blog!

Make sure to visit their fantastic blog to join their "I'm a Flea Marketeer" blog link party. I just joined by posting a link to one of my favorite flea market finds- our antique schoolhouse table. I'm excited to see what everyone else posts!
The gracious gang at Flea Market Style are also giving away this awesome bag, made from recycled coffee bean sacks, to one lucky flea marketeer:



So if you've got a great flea market find you'd like to share, head on over to the Flea Market Style blog to join the party today!

Layla

6 comments:

Moore Minutes said...

Hi Layla and Kevin! I posted up that beadboard photo ledge. I left a comment for you guys BUT it was during your photo shoot and I know that was a CRAZY time! (good crazy...)Anyways, I'm super excited about it and would love for you to see! Thank you SOOO much again for the inspiration and instructions on it. I appreciate it a lot. Okay, here is the link:

http://www.mooreminutes.com/2009/10/walls-wrapped-in-charm.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks friend~

Erin @ The Impatient Gardener said...

I'm forever in awe of people like you and all those creative flea marketeer people who can take found objects and make them into something beautiful in their homes. I seem to lack that ability, but I'm trying very hard and getting some great ideas from your blog and lots of others. Thanks for the link!

Red Lipstick said...

I have something, acutally two things! I will take pictures tonight!

LA said...

Speaking of flea markets...if you ever host a flea market shopping trip I'll be the first to sign up! I live a couple hours east of you but I don't mind a road trip!

Robyn said...

Okay Layla, thanks to this Blog link party I'm gonna have to have 3 cups of coffee this mornin'! I stayed up WAY too late checkin' out everyones blogs and just had way too much fun! ;-)