Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lola B's

Have you been to Lola B's Boutique?






Talk about eye candy! If you haven't stopped by, you must give this site a visit. You will love the things you see!

Kasey, the owner, is going to be giving away an Anthropology gift card worth $150 AND a Lola B's package valued at $100 soon- so make sure to visit her blog for more details!

Also, she's hosting another "Lola B's At Home" event on October 3rd.



You may have read about it on page 20 in this issue of Country Living magazine...



I sure wish I lived closer to Illinois. I'd love to visit her and her 100 year old house, not to mention take home some of her amazing goodies!

Layla

3 comments:

Seriously... said...

This isn't related to this post (though the items posted are lovely!!!), but i am about to paint a piece of furniture black and wanted to know if you knew of a good color black to use??? I'm going for a bit of a rustic look...so nothing pitch-black and shiny!!! If you have any thoughts I'd love to hear them!

Rolfe Bautista said...

wow cool stuff :)

Pauline Wiles said...

I'll be happy to visit Lola B, all in the name of research of course!