Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Front Yard Photos

Well, I think I've ALMOST fully recouperated. The arthritis in my hands is still hurting a bit...mostly when I first wake up. But I have to say, it was worth it! My Mom, bless her heart, did most of the work, so I shouldn't complain too much.
(Love you Mom!)
Check out these photos I snapped today:



I LOVE looking out the front window now! And I actually WANT to go out and sit on the porch. It's so nice. I am going to water every day this week, and every other day for the next 2 weeks after that.
I just wish it would rain once in a while- what's up with this drought!? Sheesh!
It'll be so great when everything is big and bushy. My Mom seems to think it won't take too long. It might help if I stop looking out the window every five minutes to check its progress, huh? :-)

10 comments:

My Beautiful Mess..... said...

Just found your lovely blog...I love it! Your yard looks awesome -the wait is tough but so worth it. What a great Mom you have! I am very excited visit Lettered Olive. I look forward to visiting you and watching your progress.

Rechelle said...

What a difference. I'm getting a better idea (through this pics) of just how much work you did and how different it really looks. Great job! I know it will look spectacular when it's all filled out. Enjoy your blooms and foliage.

Connie said...

All I can say is Miracle Gro! Any and everything (except ferns.) Way to go and bless your Mom. What a sweetie! I wish my Mom was like that.
~Connie

The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Layla you guys did a fabulous job! Enjoyed the video too. I can't wait to see how it looks in a few weeks either, have fun watering!
Nikki

Spymommy said...

Looks completely fantastic! Way to go.

Michele said...

Really looks beautiful. Enjoy running to the window to look out every five minutes - that's half the fun!

Nancy Hood said...

We rode up Wetumpka Street today and I guessed you lived on the other side of the cottage ~ are you the ones that added the addition to your home? That street is one of my favorites and I love watching the homes evolve and return to their glory! I've added you to my list of favs and enjoy coming here~

Teacats said...

GREAT job -- and I completely understand your frustration about the watering -- here in Dallas we are so so so dry, parched and dry dusty brown -- just HATE when every place looks so awful! Our front lawn is patchy dry and the backyard looks just awful! Sigh. We will all have to send out our best hopes and wishes for rain!


Jan at Rosemary Cottage

Kim said...

it looks great!

sex said...

免費視訊聊天,辣妹視訊,視訊交友網,美女視訊,視訊交友,視訊交友90739,成人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,情色視訊,情人視訊網,視訊美女,一葉情貼圖片區,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊,ut聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,影音視訊聊天室

威而柔,自慰套,自慰套,SM,充氣娃娃,充氣娃娃,潤滑液,飛機杯,按摩棒,跳蛋,性感睡衣,威而柔,自慰套,自慰套,SM,充氣娃娃,充氣娃娃,潤滑液,飛機杯,按摩棒,跳蛋,性感睡衣
情惑用品性易購,情境坊歡愉用品

色情遊戲,寄情築園小遊戲,情色文學,一葉情貼圖片區,情境坊歡愉用品,情惑用品性易購,情人視訊網,辣妹視訊,情色交友,成人論壇,情色論壇,愛情公寓,情色,舊情人,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,色情小說,做愛,做愛影片,性愛
情境坊歡愉用品,情惑用品性易購,aio交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品

徵信社,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣精品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品

辣妹視訊,美女視訊,視訊交友網,視訊聊天室,視訊交友,視訊美女,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天

網拍設計,網頁設計