Monday, July 7, 2008

Vertigo!

I haven't posted in a few days because I have been battling Vertigo.
At least I think that's what it is.
I woke up in the middle of the night on the 5th, at 3:15 a.m. to be exact, and could not make the room stop spinning. It was beyond scary.
I've had this happen before (back in 2002) and back then the E.R. told me it was Vertigo, and that once you have it, it could pop up again at any time.
And that's just what it did. :-(
I am doing much better today, but I'm still afraid to move too quickly.
I will post some more Lettered Cottage photos later this week, once the ground is a little more stabil!

7 comments:

barbara said...

I had horrible vertigo about 20 years ago,so badly that I had to hold onto my bedpost. After many tests,hand-wringing and the like it was determined that it was caused by Allergies. Went on for 3 weeks and never after! Good luck!

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Aw, Layla... sorry you're not up to snuff. Hope you feel normal again asap!
Nikki

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Layla, hope you feel better soon and that the vertigo goes away. I suffer from a particular disease where vertigo is the "effect". Stress, diet, caffeine and as a prev poster mentioned, allergies can bring on the spins. I will say a little prayer for you. Update when you can.

Traci @ The Bakery said...

An inner ear infection can feel the same way....and there can be NO pain involved. You might want to have them check your ears. Either way, ick, I hope it goes away FAST. I love reading your posts....so enlightening....

Chris said...

I am so sorry. I also get that, but like the other posters, I'm told it's allergies. Something to look into--especially if it's an ear infection. That is the WORST feeling in my opinion. Well, you've been missed. Can't wait to see some new posts when you feel better!

My Beautiful Mess! said...

Hope you are feeling much better. That has to be a miserable feeling. My father-in-law has had several episodes and he said it was brutal. Feel better!!

Judy said...

Hi Layla:

Love your blog!

Judy here from Kennesaw, GA. I would like to talk to you about doing a print of my beautiful boxer Lexi. I hope that I can afford it. Please email me and we can discuss. p_jclark@bellsouth.net